lichess.org
Donate

Strange facts

Thanks for the help; I'll be sure to add those to my list. I am aiming for one hundred or more, and before this I had around 46 facts. Anyone else who can help is appreciated.
Antarctica is the driest continent
The most populous island in the world is Java
A doubly landlocked country is a country which is landlocked entirely by landlocked countries. There are currently 2 in the world: liechtenstein and uzbekistan
Tamerlane was a Turkic warlord who conquered much of central asia, slaughtering many. In June 1941 Soviet archaeologists uncovered his tomb. Reportedly, the epitaph on the crypt said "Whoever opens my tomb, shall unleash an invader more terrible than I" 2 days later Operation Barbarossa was launched and a war began which would kill over 20 million Soviet people
You can die in a dream. One I had a dream where I got stabbed and I died... Then I was looking at myself dead... and then the me looking at myself got crushed by something...

So you can die in a dream.
I have also died in a dream. Your "facts" are not that great.
Photorepair:

It is well known from biological laboratory experiments that if you blast a cell with UV light so that 99 per cent of the cell, including its DNA, is destroyed, you can almost entirely repair the damage in a single day just by illuminating the cell with the same wavelength at a much weaker intensity. To this day, scientists don't understand this phenomenon, called photorepair, but no one has disputed it.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.